Sunday, July 25, 2010

Final Preparations

Obviously I wasn't able to make it down to the cavern yesterday, since I still up here posting this, too many thing got in my way. It wasn't all bad though I got to spend some time with the family which is always nice. On a shopping trip I stumbled across something that seemed like it would be useful down in the cavern, A baseball cap with three LED's and a power supply built into it. I of course bought it, and some extra battery's, for about twenty bucks and now I shouldn't have to worry about getting lost in the dark alleyways of D'ni. I even got the chance to try it out last night when a big storm his and we lost power. Anyway I 'm all packed for the journey down, this is actually the last thing keeping me from leaving, so I probably wont be able to post here again until later tonight, or tomorrow.

Winds of change blow from above.
Feel the wind, it will move you.

Jevasi out the door

No comments:

Post a Comment