Friday, August 6, 2010

An Important Meeting

I finally got around to having a chat with Whilyam about the state of things down here and my place in SR. The good news is that the comic will continue, the bad news is that there are likely some changes in store. I'll post more on that later, I'm not really in the mood right now, but it looks like I might need to find a new artist.
I also told Whil about some of the rumors I had heard about him writing ages and to my surprise they were true. He even said that he would give me linking book to an age that he was using as some kind of library when he gets the chance. Personally I can't wait to see the place.
It also seems that despite my best efforts on saving power my laptops battery won't hold out much longer so I'll need to find either a stable place to recharge or another method of accessing the internet. I've heard mention of some kind of upgrade for the KI that would enable the latter so I might ask around about it.

Jevasi running out of power

No comments:

Post a Comment